Drillpro 22pcs Damaged Screw Extractor Set for Broken Screw HSS Broken Bolt Extractor Screw Remover KitsSpecification:
Material: High-Speed Steel 4241
Size: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10
Suitable for general sizes and all kinds of broken bits
Universal chuck that suitable for most electric hand drills
Remove broken screw in one step
1. Screw extractor is made of high quality High-Speed Steel 4241. High hardness, durable and easily remove damaged screws.
2. The stripped screw extractor set is included two extension bit holder. Can remove in one step, do not need to conversion the extractor or adjust the chuck.
3. The stripped screw extractor kit is includes 20 pieces of stripped screw extractor in 10 different sizes to satisfy all you demand. Suitable for any sizes screw or bolt.
4. Suitable for allen bolts, machine screws, lag bolts, wood screws, hex bolts, sheet metal screws and other screws.
5. It is best to use electric hand drill, can not be used the hammer drill mode! Must be low speed during use.
How to Use the Screw Extractor?
1. The size of #6 - #10 needs to be installed in the socket adapter first, and then attach it to the extension bit holder (The other sizes can be attached to the extension bit holder directly).
2. Use the drill(Dr) bit to drill a hole in broken screws.
3. Change to use the extract(Ex) bit with the same size.
4. Reverse use the drill and take out the broken bit.
Warm Tips :
1. Must drill a hole first when the break screw surface is smooth. Otherwise the drill bit will slip.
2. Must be vertical and low speed when drilling, reverse use this bit, drill the first hole deeper will easier to take out.
3. It is best to use electric hand drill, can not be used the hammer drill mode! Must be low speed during use.
20 x Damaged Screw Extractor
1 x Magnetic Extension Bit Holder
1 x Socket Adapter