304 Stainless Steel Water Distiller 4L Pure Water Purifier Filter EU Standard Kitchen Appliance
--Stainless Steel Water Distiller Machine for Home Hospital Lab Office,
--Easy to operate, no installation required,
--Produces water of the safest and cleanest condition,
--Seamless round shaped exterior,
--Durable, yet lightweight and compact enough to travel with,
--Effectively removes most tap water impurities,
--Water bottle included.
Rated voltage: 220V
Rated frequency: 50HZ
Power rating: 750W
Degree of evaporation:1L/H
Over-temperature safe: Cut off at temperature of 160°C.
NOTE : We will send the correct Plug Adapter that suitable for the country in the shipping address
1. Unpack the box and take out the water distiller. There are two parts of it,
Top Cover and Machine body. Lift the top cover up and take out the water bottle.
2. Lift the top cover up and fill the stainless tank with water up to the maximum water level.
please note that do not exceed the maximum water level (Time of water distilled can be reduce if filling with hot water).
3. Place top cover on the machine body and make sure the silicon seal is correctly in place around the entire rim.
Make sure the unit is on a stable surface . Then plug the power wire of the top cover into the machine's body.
4. Set up storage bottle; Connect the main power wire with machine body and plug in the electric outlet.
press "Starting Button", the fan and distilling process will begin.
5. Water will begin to drip into the storage bottle after approximately 30 minutes. It will take approximately 4 hours
to distill 4 Liters of water(depend on local environment and temperature). The unit will automatically shut down when the process is finished.
6. After water bottle is fully filled with distilled water, but starting button still in power. For safety sake,
please let the wole distiller cool down first and take offf the top cover after 10 minutes and refill the tank
with water, put the top cover back stably and connect the powr wire, the distiller is reliable and safe under 24hrs process.
7. Don't drink the first bottle of the stilled water. It will take on distilling cycle for the unit to do self-cleaning.
1. Rinse and wipe out tank everyday using clean water and keep it dry.
2.Inside of stainless tank must be rinsed and cleaned by water. Calcification and scale will build up on bottom of the tank and should be removed every month by using specific cleaning agent.
3. The water bottle can be washed with hot water. It will not become deformed.
4. Please take off the filter every 2-3 months in order to remain the purity of distilled water.
1x Water bottle
1x Discharge cap
1x Bottle cap
1x Main power wire
1x Chanmer cleaning powder
1x Instruction Manual